How I Drove 500K+ Pageviews To SoftsYard On August - Case Study

To get traffics have also been a great challenge to all bloggers. Although they have high quality posts and perfectly designed websites but many bloggers can't get success in terms of traffics and earning. But I was really successful to boost up my blog,Softsyard in terms of traffics and earning. I've started Softsyard about three months ago and now it is growing exponentially day by day.The month of August had been my best month ever in the field of Blogging.


How I Drove 500K+ PageViews To SoftsYard On August



SoftsYard Statistics Before August 


The first few months for Softsyard were really difficult,disgusting and boring for me. I was not even able to get 5K+ visitors daily on Softsyard. The traffics that came were mainly from social medias especially Facebook. I was continuously posting on many Facebook groups and pages about my articles and blog so that people can find me but I didn't get much success. During April and June Facebook Algorithm hit rolled and many Facebook pages reach were down which brings adverse effect on my blog. Moreover,the few traffics which I drove from Facebook on the blog weren't actually doing great with adsense which was our main source.  So, the time came for me to do something new. I already had few knowledge on SEO and I thought to work on that to drive traffics for my blog.So,I started Exploring SEO and doing Keywords research.

In a nutshell, first few months didn't work for my blog and I wasn't able to drive enough traffic for my blog. But I didn't lose hope and give priority to contents and SEO due to which today I am successful to get high organic traffics on Softsyard.


How I get success to drive 500K+ traffics on August?


Success don't come instantly. You need to do a lot of labor and smart work. Behind my blog success there are also many responsible factors and ideas but I'll briefly describe some of the main factors which we implement on the blog to get high traffics.


1] Page Backlinks

You might know backlinks play an important role for your blog to get good traffics. So, from beginning I mainly focused on growing the blog backlinks. May be I wasn't so much successful but still I've got some strong PR9,PR8,PR7 do follow backlinks for my blog. I strongly suggest you not to buy any backlinks on Internet as you can get good backlinks for free. You can Google To get High pagerank backlinks for free.


2]  Proper Selection of Keywords

Doing Keywords Research and properly using keywords is another important factor for your blog.I've chosen some popular keywords by doing keywords research and focused on them. I have used keywords very wisely . While posting articles I tried to properly place the trending keywords. That's why I get first ranked on many articles and get some decent organic traffics.


3] Consistency

I was regularly updating my blog with some articles. I was trying to post one article per day but I wasn't successful on that. Due to exams and some personal works,I was only able to post 2 articles per week. But I didn't take break and start giving consistency to the blog and its users. I replied comments and emails daily and help the users of Softsyard which result my blog to be popular among users.


4] Youtube

It was also another factor which helps us to get high traffics on Softsyard. I was doing some research on Youtube trending posts and  got some idea on that. I made videos and optimize them and yeah I got success. My videos were getting more than 10K+ daily views. I provided link about my blog on my videos and  nearly my blog received around 100K+ visitors from you tube only.


5] Good Social Sharing

You might have seen my blog getting good Google plus votes. Softsyard was getting good social medias sharing which results more traffics. The Blog nearly received around 10K+ visitors this month from Google Plus and Facebook only. I've also managed to put social sharing widgets properly on the blog and made the blog users friendly and professional. That might be the reason too that many users find it interesting to share our blog and its contents.



6] Publishing Trending Posts

Posting trending topics can really help you get good traffics and search results. Do research on some of your blog niche websites and try to understand which topics are trending and give a try to the topic on your blog too. I've visited many websites related to my niche and saw their popular posts. I too tried to make such articles and I got successful too.


Statistics On The Month Of August



After all my smart work I obviously expected good results but the outcome was not only good, but was outstanding. My Blog experienced the highest page-views in the month of August around 500K+ . Our Blog was  receiving more than 20K+ daily page-views. Main source was Google. :D


Traffic History For Softsyard on the month of August



 For Today,as it is only half day passed so around 15K+ , Will be 25K+ when whole day got completed.


Traffic History For Softsyard on August


This August, Alexa of SoftsYard Also Improves From 5,500,356 to 203,863.


Final Words

Yeah,Blogging is not so much easy as you think. You need a lot of patience and smart work. You should follow some quick ideas and write original and unique contents on your blog. Give your blog consistency and yeah you'll definitely be a successful Blogger very soon.


I am hoping to get good responses from you.Also Don't Forget to Share This Article and Support Us !!



How I drove 500k+ Traffics to my website softsyard

Post a Comment

  1. You Are More Than Awesome . Thanks For The Article Brother ! Keep Up The Work :D
    Blogging Earning

    ReplyDelete
  2. Primera vez que visito tu pagina, es muy elegante y a la vez muy sencilla eso me gusta, acabo de leer el logro que haz alcanzado con tu blog y es impresionante, felicidades, sabes soy diseñador gráfico y nuca he tenido un blog pero desde hace poco tiempo estoy tentado hacerlo pero no se que tema escoger o cual temática es mas rentable, si pudieras orientarme te lo agradecería mucho

    ReplyDelete

Share your ideas,thoughts and get solution of your problems in comments.All comments are moderated manually by real human reviews not robots.We don't approve those comments which are spam and out of topic.So,comment properly and help this blog grow ...

[blogger][disqus][facebook]

Author Name

{picture#https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-3tHWJBkHll8/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAArI/H6IEYKJ4UFI/s104-c/photo.jpg} Aman Bhattarai (Invictus) is a young addicted,22 years old, blogger living in Nepal. He loves to share his knowledge related to blog,tech,earning money online and has interest to help newbies in the Blogging world and will continue to add my two cents that might be helpful in your blogging journey. :) {facebook#https://www.facebook.com/invictusaman} {twitter#www.twitter.com/softsyard} {google#https://plus.google.com/+invictushaxor} {pinterest#https://www.linkedin.com/in/amanbhattarai/} {youtube#https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCgRO0S2Uulr50xIelSyKYxA} {instagram#https://www.instagram.com/amaninvictus}

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.